2017 English Channel swim

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Spot Tracker link for Lake Ontario swim

On Monday, August 28 my crew and I will be arriving in Canada for my solo crossing of Lake Ontario.   My Spot Tracker will be activated 30 minutes prior to the start of my swim.   The tracker will be on the boat at all times.  The tracker will update every 10 minutes in real time.  Hopefully my swim will start on Tuesday around 6pm (Eastern Time Zone) depending on weather conditions.  As soon as I receive further information from my boat pilot,  I will post an update.
This is the link to my Spot Tracker http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0e2EOxTW5KVGIe0dUSyXedqqHXE1YzXVr

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I'll be watching for your progress from next door in NY State! Rock on!!!

Oh-- I saw in one of your interviews that you don't have a coach, but as a coach, I watched your stroke. You are clearly getting where you are going!!! Keep it up!!!