Oceans Seven......Pat's Adventure of a Lifetime

Friday, July 24, 2015

It's a Go! Maybe....

I met with my boat pilot a few minutes ago. He's concerned with increasing winds expected later tonight. He recommended that we meet at boat dock at 5:30 a.m. (Ireland time zone) Saturday morning, July 25. Eastern Time Zone in Maine would be 12:30 a.m. Saturday morning.He will make his decision at that time.  If the swim starts, my crew member Jeannie will send text messages to my daughter. However, we have had many problems with sending text messages. Some messages are delivered 24 hours later. If text messaging becomes a problem, I will update my blog after the swim is complete. Keeping my fingers crossed for great conditions.

5 comments:

Paula said...

Great! Everything is crossed, including my cat's eyes.

docshock said...

Sounds great! We will be thinking of you and sending warm, warm, warm thoughts your way.

Simon Wignall said...

Good luck Pat! I'll be thinking of you.

BC Friends said...

All crossings complete!!! We are sending you warm, warm wishes for a safe crossing. Good Luck to our swimmer!!

Lynn K said...

Good Luck Pat!!! Hope it all goes well...thinking of you and your team! :-)