2017 English Channel swim

Monday, September 10, 2012

EMAIL UPDATE FROM PAT:
It's still raining but the winds have subsided.  My swim will start approximately on Monday at 3p.m Maine (Eastern time zone) and in Japan it will be at 4a.m on Tuesday morning.  I have permission to start on the western peninsula.  I'm having meeting with boat pilot to discuss location of start due to change of wind direction expected later in my swim.  If Yoko Aoshima has cell phone connection, she will send 3 emails to Sarah Charette for posting on the blog.  I feel well rested and ready to face the most difficult swim challenge of my career. My swim will be dedicated to Sherri Kelley; I will swim in her honor.
Keep your fingers crossed for great conditions.

1 comment:

bc said...

Dear Pat

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your crew. Here is to another amazing swim!!!

Your BC friends