Cook Strait Swim, New Zealand

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Swim Update

For the past week,  my crew and I have been waiting for weather to improve in New Zealand.  My swim of  Cook Strait has been cancelled for Friday (April 19) due to wind and strong currents.   The last day of my slot is Monday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for improved conditions. 

4 comments:

Robyn Beeler-Nichols said...

I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for better weather and currents!!!!!!!!

Henley18 said...

It looks like you may have to hunker down until Monday PM. Based on the forecast you may be down to the wire.
Fingers crossed that the winds calm and you get to swim.

Henley18 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BC Friends said...

Hi Pat

We are all hoping for your swim to begin! Our thoughts are with you Pat.

Your BC friends