Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 10:20 AM
I will hear from my boat pilot in two hours for the weather update and to confirm my swim. Currently it is VERY windy and the forecast predicts decrease winds for later today. It's getting to be nailbiting time-- tomorrow is my last day of my slot. I would feel better if it wasn't so windy.