Cook Strait Swim, New Zealand

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wind Moderating

July 19, 2009 4:10:39 AM EDT
I will hear today (Sunday) from my boat pilot at 8pm local time (3 pm Eastern) on whether my swim will occur tomorrow. The winds have decreased significantly---(THANK GOD). I will send update as soon I receive word. My brothers are expected in Dover within the hour. I can't wait to see them.
Pat

No comments: