I met with my boat pilot this evening. Weather forecast has improved but the tidal flow is not suited for a "slow" swimmer of 16 hours +. He recommended waiting until Monday. The predicted tidal flow is much weaker. I have full confidence in his judgement....I will swim when he give me the go ahead. In the meantime, we are having a great time.